Woohoo! Friday! Don't forget Mission #2 is due by 5pm today. :-)
DO NOW: DEAR
* Grab your book
* Find a comfortable place to sit where you won't bug anyone and they won't bug you
* Read a book--don't just pretend to read
* 20 minutes--enjoy it!
1. Do Now: D.E.A.R
3. Letter to Ms. K--I'll read mine to you and then you can write me back
4. Upload all your writing from this week to Seesaw
5. Upload your project stuff (Mission #2)
6. Still time...? LIBRARY!
* Students can choose a book to read independently that is challenging and interesting.
* Students can reflect on the learning they did this week.
* Students are accountable and complete and turn in their work.
READ for at least 20 minutes: a book, news articles, RAZ kids, movie reviews, music reviews, or get more ideas here.
Have a great weekend!