Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017
Welcome to Tuesday. Today we will learn about the word EVIDENCE, take a quiz, learn about our next mission and have some work time.
DO NOW: Quiz
Today's quiz is a kahoot! Get ready! :-)
1. Quiz: Today's quiz is a kahoot! :-)
2. Word of the Week (details below)
** If you finish the vocab notes early, do something in the black folder:
4. Introduce Mission #2 & brainstorm rules
5. Work time
7. Clean up
WORD of the WEEK | Be sure to complete all the steps!
Today's word is: evidence
1. Open your notebook to the back Vocab section
2. Write "evidence" as the next word in your vocab list (below reasons)
3. Write the definition in the definition column.
You can use this one if you want:
4. Watch the video below alone or with a friend:
I wonder. . . how is evidence different from REASONS? What do you think?
5. Next draw a picture that will help you remember the definition.
6. When you finish, compare your definition and picture with at least THREE other people's
(If you have extra time, do something from the black folder in Schoology.)
Students can explain what evidence is.
Students can talk how evidence relates to reasons.
Students can identify rules they follow in a school day and prepare to investigate them.
Students can wrap up one project and plan for the next one.
READ for at least 20 minutes: a book, news articles, RAZ kids, movie reviews, music reviews, or get more ideas here.
See you tomorrow!
P.S. How does the picture below relate to evidence?