Hey everyone! I'm gone today. Please be cooperative for the sub.
1. DO NOW: Read quietly (book or RAZ kids) OR work on typing practice OR write about one of the "Questions for Memoirists" (which you have taped in your journal)
2. Vocab Quiz on Schoology--We return to our narrative vocabulary words.
3. Read Aloud.
4. Try out Video Apps on your iPad to prepare for Book Talk. Sign up for a day.
* By the end of class Wednesday, look at the job list and sign up if interested.
* READ--if you do not have a book to read, check one out from the classroom library or Overdrive app.