Today I will be out on a field trip watching some Master Teachers teach and you will have a guest teacher. Please be kind and helpful to them!
1. Do Now: Write in your journal. Try to do at least one page double-spaced.
TITLE: 11/15 DO NOW TOPICS
The prompts are:
* Describe the most delicious food you've ever eaten.
* Describe something difficult you had to do. How did you do it?
* Describe the plot of a book or a movie. (plot = the sequence of events = what happened)
2. Download and start using the RAZ Kids app. The guest teacher will give you instructions. A handful of you don't have log-ins yet. I apologize. You may use the time to read a paper book.
* Email me with a 3-5 sentence note about what you read today
3. Finish yesterday's reading investigation of "The Catfish"
Bring any library books you need to return.
Use your time well today!