* Tape memoir tips into your writing notebook
* The Crossover Read Aloud (be sure to take notes for next week's test!)
* Work Time: Now that you've completed the Self-Edit packet, you may start a 2nd draft and make the changes you came up with in the Self-Edit packet. (The 2nd draft should be a whole new google doc.)
* If you make good changes to your 2nd draft, have a full beginning, middle, and end, you may do some practice for the test next Friday: Narrative Vocab Quizlet / Crossover Quizlet
* If you haven't completed the Self-Edit packet on your first draft, do this!
* Then use it to guide you in creating and improving your 2nd draft.
* Everyone else: rest, relax, and read! You could also study with the quizlets above.
Have a great weekend,
end of the year feelings
language and power
being an old-new teacher
teacher self-care conference
temporary small town